In this role, you will be building and maintaining the service based architecture which powers the applications and APIs of the Zesty.io platform. As a small team, we survive on creative solutions to the complex problems faced when building a large scale web platform.
Company culture is very important to us. Pedigree does not matter to us. Alternate language or stack experience won’t dismay us. We are concerned with finding great engineers.
Currently our primary stack consists of Linux, Nginx, MySQL, Redis, PHP, and Node.js; heavily focused on service architectures.
- 3+ years experience in a software development environment, preferably building distributed server products.
- Passion for building great web applications and a thirst for learning new ways to deliver great software products
- Ability to work independently, with minimal supervision
- Familiarity with both Relational and NoSQL database technologies
- Competence in Linux-based environments and with git version control
- A portfolio of code you’ve written
To apply, visit the job posting on Zesty.io https://zesty.io/about/careers/software-engineer/