Fitn is a software that is poised to disrupt the fitness space. Fitn is looking for a mid to senior level developer to work on it’s social fitness app. Fitn runs off a modern LAMP stack and cloud hosting and is designed as an open and extensible platform with a RESTful web-services core which is consumed by a web front-end, web admin, as well as a native iOS and Android application.
- 5 years working on LAMP stack applications
- 3 years working on a mid-size (100,000 requests/day) web application
- 2 years administering and optimizing MySQL (or other SQL server) database
- Demonstrable experience integrating with third party APIs
- Strong object-oriented design competency
- Strong REST web service design and development competency
- Basic LAMP administration. Some basic apache config, (vhosts and mod_rewrites), iptables, etc…
- PHP framework experience (preferably laravel, but any other modern framework -symphony, zend, yii, CI, etc… is fine too)
- Redis administration
- Database design and optimization (MySQL)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Flexibility and forward thinking (we’re a startup and pivots are in our nature)
- OAuth2 identity management (both serving and consuming).
- Java (android)
- WordPress administration (corp site)
To apply, please contact Ryan Rothschild.