<?php namespace SanDiego\UserGroup\PHP;
WHAT THE POSITION IS
Zeeto Media, voted top 2 places to work in San Diego, is looking for a full-time (non Contract), in-house full-stack software engineer. The ideal candidate will be comfortable being involved in every aspect of the product development cycle. You’ll be a part of a team that delivers cutting edge technology in performance-based marketing. We move at light speed and this position must be able to work on multiple projects while potentially shifting gears to a new project at any time.
Check us out
- We provide a unique work environment unlike anywhere else! www.zeetomedia.com, https://www.facebook.com/zeeto
- Free breakfast and lunch catered everyday.
- All the snacks, coffee, drinks and homebrew you want, especially with our on-site bar!
- Onsite haircuts with our stylist.
- Discounted onsite massages to relax on the company clock.
- Tournaments & Games – ping pong, foosball, darts, chess, monopoly, poker.
- Pickup laundry & dry cleaning.
- Health – onsite Yoga & discounted gym nearby.
- Monthly company including company sponsored happy hours, events and competitions.
- World-class health insurance package including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, 401k Matching, PTO, FSA and more.
- Come enjoy the cutting edge technology and new age work environment found in Silicon Valley, but with much better weather and more affordable living in beautiful sunny San Diego.
Our ideal candidate:
- 4+ years of professional programming experience in either PHP or Python, preferably with an MVC-type framework (we’re a Symfony shop)
- Comfortable working in a linux environment
- Experience with test-driven development (TDD)
- Working understanding of version control (GIT/SVN)
- A solid foundation in OOP, design patterns, and algorithms
- Product-centric: You love solving hard technical challenges and producing clean code, but you realize the product and the end-user’s experience is the most important thing. You need to care about the users and think beyond just the technical challenges.
- Has contributed to an open source project, or has public projects available on their GitHub account