<?php namespace SanDiego\UserGroup\PHP;
Type: Part-time Consulting Opportunity (20-40 hours per week projected). May turn into full-time hire in future depending on client needs.
Title: PHP Programmer
Reporting To: Director, Technology
Application Instructions: E-mail your resume and hourly rate requirements to email@example.com.
- Build patient relationship management systems using PHP.
- Create and modify custom platforms, programs and products by converting project requirements into fully-functioning programming code.
- Confirm program operation by conducting QA/QC tests; modifying program sequence and/or code.
- Work closely with team members to coordinate initiatives, gather business requirements and provide development direction and feedback.
- Create custom workflow automation rules that perform tasks per client business requirements. Configure logical workflows, email automation, and record segmentation to achieve automation goals.
- Identify and respond to internal programming bugs or errors that may arise related to system development and management. Delegate tech support tasks to the proper department and/or staff.
- Configure and implement required data flow connections to third party remote databases using nightly batch files over sFTP, and/or real-time API web services.
- Prepare reference for users by writing instructions.
- Document program development and revisions.
- Monitor, change and support request tasks and provide resolutions.
Required Education, Experience and Skills
- Extensive PHP application development. Minimum 3-5 years of work experience.
- Strong knowledge in PHP functions, arrays, constants, variables, operators, conditionals, loops, file handling, data types, globals, php.ini settings, http headers, email, browser caching, cookies, sessions, relational databases, stored procedures, exceptions, Web services, security, validation, troubleshooting, QA, classes.
- Significant experience with databases.
- Strong attention to detail, organization and process.
- Self-starter with willingness to QA own work.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Adapt to shifting priorities and multi-task.
- Prior experience working in healthcare, pharma and/or medical device industries is a plus but not required.
About Legacy Health Strategies
Legacy Health Strategies is a new kind of patient care company that offers health care organizations and clinicians a way to improve the patient experience, from discovery to diagnosis and treatment. A leader in its field, the company was founded in 2009 and partners with pharmaceutical, medical device and health system clients.
Do You Love Developing Apps & Websites?
Simplexity Ventures is seeking a highly experienced PHP/MySQL developer to assist in the development and technical management for Playerline, one of the top Fantasy Sports apps on the AppStore and Google Play.
Playerline continues to experience tremendous growth with 150k+ users and has been the goto app for fantasy football, baseball, basketball and hockey news.
The Ideal Candidate Will Have …
- Ability to meet deadlines and get work done in the office or working remotely
- Strong written and verbal communication in English
- Expert knowledge of PHP and MySQL
- Strong organizational skills, structured thinking and development methodology
- System and process development for more efficient and effective development
- Detailoriented, and can get the job done
- Strong coordination skills to coordinate with our Lead Project Manager, design team,
and other developers
- Strong PHP development skills
- Good working experience in MySQL including the use of efficient SQL commands
- Ability to work quickly and patiently as part of a small team
- Keep to deadlines, communicating clearly any changes to this
- Improving current & future APIs and datagathering methods
- Optimizing system performance (MySQL tuning, AWS, etc)
- Design and implement new features, enhancements, and content for app (games,
monetization & predictive analytics)
- Create and update reusable code libraries to streamline development cycle
- Basic database admin (MySQL) via PHPMyAdmin. You should possess a good
working knowledge of common SQL commands and their correct use.
- Documentation of your work for end users and commenting and proper organization of
code so other team members can work with your code
- Development within a multiple server configuration including development, staging and
- Basic understanding of *nix (Debian, Ubuntu or CentOS preferred)
Here’s what we have to offer …
- We offer a competitive salary and flexible hours you can work fulltime or parttime
- We have a hip office in Little Italy with waterfront views of San Diego Bay, easy walk to
great bars and restaurants and parking allowance
- You’ll have another developer to work with, to help you with onboarding,
brainstorming, pair programming, etc
- You have the potential to earn equity in the company based on your competence and
- You can get free massages and chiropractic services through our barter agreements
- We stock our break room with beer, snacks, fruits and other drinks
- We work in a relaxed environment shorts and flipflops are OK with no mandatory
- We enjoy free lunches on Fridays and have casual hangouts at bars in the area.
Please submit your application through this LINK.