Type: Part-time Consulting Opportunity (20-40 hours per week projected). May turn into full-time hire in future depending on client needs.
Title: PHP Programmer
Reporting To: Director, Technology
Application Instructions: E-mail your resume and hourly rate requirements to email@example.com.
- Build patient relationship management systems using PHP.
- Create and modify custom platforms, programs and products by converting project requirements into fully-functioning programming code.
- Confirm program operation by conducting QA/QC tests; modifying program sequence and/or code.
- Work closely with team members to coordinate initiatives, gather business requirements and provide development direction and feedback.
- Create custom workflow automation rules that perform tasks per client business requirements. Configure logical workflows, email automation, and record segmentation to achieve automation goals.
- Identify and respond to internal programming bugs or errors that may arise related to system development and management. Delegate tech support tasks to the proper department and/or staff.
- Configure and implement required data flow connections to third party remote databases using nightly batch files over sFTP, and/or real-time API web services.
- Prepare reference for users by writing instructions.
- Document program development and revisions.
- Monitor, change and support request tasks and provide resolutions.
Required Education, Experience and Skills
- Extensive PHP application development. Minimum 3-5 years of work experience.
- Strong knowledge in PHP functions, arrays, constants, variables, operators, conditionals, loops, file handling, data types, globals, php.ini settings, http headers, email, browser caching, cookies, sessions, relational databases, stored procedures, exceptions, Web services, security, validation, troubleshooting, QA, classes.
- Significant experience with databases.
- Strong attention to detail, organization and process.
- Self-starter with willingness to QA own work.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Adapt to shifting priorities and multi-task.
- Prior experience working in healthcare, pharma and/or medical device industries is a plus but not required.
About Legacy Health Strategies
Legacy Health Strategies is a new kind of patient care company that offers health care organizations and clinicians a way to improve the patient experience, from discovery to diagnosis and treatment. A leader in its field, the company was founded in 2009 and partners with pharmaceutical, medical device and health system clients.