<?php namespace SanDiego\UserGroup\PHP;
In this role, you will be building and maintaining the service based architecture which powers the applications and APIs of the Zesty.io platform. As a small team, we survive on creative solutions to the complex problems faced when building a large scale web platform.
Company culture is very important to us. Pedigree does not matter to us. Alternate language or stack experience won’t dismay us. We are concerned with finding great engineers.
Currently our primary stack consists of Linux, Nginx, MySQL, Redis, PHP, and Node.js; heavily focused on service architectures.
- 3+ years experience in a software development environment, preferably building distributed server products.
- Passion for building great web applications and a thirst for learning new ways to deliver great software products
- Ability to work independently, with minimal supervision
- Familiarity with both Relational and NoSQL database technologies
- Competence in Linux-based environments and with git version control
- A portfolio of code you’ve written
To apply, visit the job posting on Zesty.io https://zesty.io/about/careers/software-engineer/
Since 2014, Zero Sixty Media has specialized in driving affiliate sales through various social media channels. Our commitment to excellence has helped us achieve status as one of the fastest growing companies in San Diego. Our mission is to deliver results while remaining students of the ever-changing digital landscape.
We are in need of an in-house Front-end / Back-end developer to help design and code PSD’s, manage landing pages, and assist with API integrations to our CRM (Limelight).
- Creative Thinker and Problem Solver
- Excellent Verbal and written skills
- Detail Oriented, Good Eye for Design
- Experience with WordPress & Custom WordPress Configurations
- Working knowledge of MySQL / MSSQL Databases
- Experience with Limelight CRM is a HUGE plus
- Experience with jQuery
- Ability to resolve cross-browser compatibility issues
- Attention to detail to develop pixel perfect implementations of Photoshop comps
- Experience developing for mobile environments
- Experience building custom WordPress sites and/or Magento a definite plus
- Some experience with ASP.NET,HTML5 a plus
- Must reside in San Diego
To apply, please send your resume and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Midigator is a customizable chargeback management and reporting solution that provides essential real-time account monitoring to merchants. By developing the most state-of-the-art platform currently available, Midigator is able to actually forecast chargebacks and not only fight, but prevent them in order to keep merchant accounts profitable. As the only fully automated, real-time reporting and chargeback resolution tool on the market, Midigator remains the #1 choice for merchants using technology to increase revenue through affordable and cutting-edge efficiencies.
PHP engineers are expected to work independently but also in collaboration with other developers and managers to innovate and create web applications. We like to work aggressively but also set realistic expectations in meeting our business and development goals. Focus will be on LAMP development and backend OO PHP code. This role includes helping define project requirements, reviewing code and responsibility for the day-to-day management of valuable web properties.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Demonstrate strong object-oriented PHP/LAMP stack skills and software design ability; develop systems that meet architectural objectives including reusable, scalable code
- Possess awareness of the website’s brand value; make decisions that maintain and improve that value
- Maintain web applications using modern features and web technologies (including but not limited to newer language versions, Composer, vagrant, angular, Jenkins, node.js, etc.)
- Advise on changes for improvement in website layouts, usability and new features
- Perform code reviews and mentor fellow developers.
- Communicate with other teams/stakeholders within the company to offer solutions for data or code.
- Minimum five (5) years of progressively responsible experience with backend web development technologies, focusing primarily on LAMP
- Bonus skills: MongoDb (or any NoSQL), other languages (Python, Ruby, etc), deployment/integration/big data technologies
- Hands-on experience with web application architecture and relational database design
- Able to install and maintain a LAMP environment
- Experience building sites to function cross-platform and cross-browser
- Experience with MVC design patterns, including experience working with any modern MVC framework (Symfony or Laravel preferred)
- Experience in an Agile environment
- Node and angular knowledge is a plus
Skills and Attitudes:
- Strong presentation, communication, and collaboration skills
- Must be able to use critical thinking to solve problems and be able to handle multiple tasks at one time
- Proactive work ethic; manages time productively and delegates work and responsibility effectively
- Must have a positive, outgoing attitude
- Excellent teamwork skills, flexibility, and ability to handle tasks
- Must be detail-oriented
- Must be comfortable learning new skills
- Must be willing to take on new challenges
- Must be able to follow directions thoroughly
- High School Degree or equivalent required
- Bachelor’s Degree (B.A.) or equivalent preferred
Pay is DOE
Please send cover letter, resume, or github to Nicole.email@example.com