FortuneBuilders, Inc. is the premier real estate education company in the nation that is looking for a developer to optimize efficiencies, create non-existing features and help determine the future direction of technology used to help benefit the company, team and students.
- Symfony2, Composer – This experience is a MUST!
- PHP, Xdebug
- AJAX, JSON, REST, APIs
- PHP MVC Frameworks
- ORM (Doctrine, Propel)
- Knowledge of OOP (Classes, Interfaces, methods/properties, overriding, overloading, inheritance, encapsulation, cohesion, OOP principles)
- Design Patterns (Builder, Factory, Singleton, Facade, etc)
- Angular 2 (TypeScript)
- WordPress (Multisite, Theming, Plugins, Post Types, Meta, Shortcodes)
- Webpack, Angular CLI, NPM, Node.js, JS/Angular Unit Testing
- Responsive/Adaptive Web Design, Cross Browser Compatibility
- CSS Preprocessors (LESS, SASS)
- Design Tools: Adobe Suite (Illustrator, Photoshop), Wireframes, Mockups
- Unbuntu, xampp
- Jira, Confluence, Slack
Prefered education/ experience:
- Bachelor’s in Computer Science, Web Development, or related major
- Extensive knowledge and experience of building WordPress site
- Extensive knowledge and experience developing heavily customized themes and plugins (Theming, Plugins, Post Types, Meta, Shortcodes), bundles and api end-points
Fill out the application directly on the FortuneBuilders career site.