Recovery Brands Web Application Developer Job Description
Recovery Brands, LLC connects those who need substance abuse and behavioral addiction treatment with the treatment centers that provide it. We are an established San Diego-based company that operates the leading site www.rehabs.com.
We’re looking for a Web Application Developer who specializes in architecting and developing incredible web applications that meet business requirements. The right candidate is a PHP pro who can pick apart third party APIs and build their own for in-house systems. Initially, this person will create and develop a system to manage a high volume of client campaigns with thousands of tracking phone numbers, while interfacing with various APIs (Twilio, Marchex/Voicestar, etc.). The goal is to better enable us to schedule, monitor and adjust campaigns, produce comprehensive internal and external reports, and ultimately generate revenue while improving ROI for customers by connecting people seeking help for addictions to the treatment centers that best meet their needs.
- Architect and develop systems based off business requirements
- Creative strategy to enable the lead management platform to yield ever-improving results for clients and our revenue
- Work with third party web APIs and develop APIs for in-house systems
- Take ownership of your projects, you’ll be building a vital component of our business!
- Develop easy to use visual dashboards (in-house design resources are available)
- Devops; provisioning and maintaining web stacks utilizing Nginx, PHP-FPM, MySQL, PostgreSQL, Varnish
- Write test cases
- Build WordPress plugins
- Improve workflows for the team (reduce repetitive tasks, increase ability to extract key insights, enable on-demand reporting, etc.)
- Proven experience with architecting web applications, PHP is preferred
- Strong knowledge of current frontend technologies. e.g. HTML5, CSS3
- Experienced with distributed source control tools, we use GIT
- Able to work with cloud infrastructures. e.g. AWS
- Participate in weekly design and development meetings
- Provide timely progress reporting to executives
- Experience with Twilio or other call tracking services
- Extensive knowledge of graphing libraries like D3
- Strong devops skills
- Experience with multivariate testing
- Web analytics and CRO experience
- Addiction treatment or social health experience
- Super awesomeness
Why is this an opportunity you don’t want to pass up? Well, not only is Recovery Brands cementing the premier position as industry leaders in a dynamic and rapidly growing industry, we also believe whole-heartedly that it all starts with our team. This “people first” mentality fuels our productivity and makes working here, well, much more awesome. So if you’re a highly-motivated web developer who thrives in creative, flexible work environments and would love to spearhead a critical initiative that will have a tremendous impact on our organization and ultimately, on the lives of families across the country struggling under the weight of addiction, we look forward to meeting you!
Please email your resume to email@example.com and answer the questions found here https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/RNKGL57 to apply. By providing some additional details to us via that link, we’ll be able to make sure there’s a good fit before scheduling any phone interviews, which will save us all time!
Life at Recovery Brands:
You can expect a friendly, informal work environment that fosters creativity and productivity while encouraging a healthy blend of collaboration and independent thought. We like to think we’ve got a roster of all-stars, and everyone is continuously learning and growing… and laughing. Oh, and here’s some really cool stuff we’re proud of that millions of web and TV viewers have seen: http://www.rehabs.com/explore/. We have neat perks like gym membership and cell phone reimbursements, flexible scheduling, a relaxed dress code and copious amounts of baked goods. We’ve successfully transitioned from an ambitious startup to a young growth company, and the future looks bright. We care deeply about the people we help, our employees, and our employees’ goals and advancement.